Sharing from our wealth, a tribute to the most needy sections of our society
Every Endeavour for social welfare is a step towards upgradation of our society. BCIPL has adopted few children in school (differently abled kids) taking care of all their daily needs. BCIPL is also involved in the infrastructure development of girls school in Bhiwadi.
We at bonton are committed to provide a socially accountable work environment to all employees associates with organization. To enhance ethical business practices by respecting all employees’ right to ensure a decent work place:
- Complying with the applicable national and regional laws and other requirements related to social responsibilty, SA 8000: 2014 and labour conditions;
- Improve the quality of life of the employees and the communities it serves, respecting the established practices and customs of the local region with regard for human dignity;
- Influence our partners in fostering a sense of social commitment for our stakeholders;
- Involvement of all employees in sustenance of SA 8000:2014 standard;
- Continual improvement initiatives in all social aspects;
- Respect the national and international instruments for social accountability mention in SA 8000:2014;
The company shall continually improve, taking into consideration the changes in the legislations, code of conduct requirement and any SA 8000:2014 company requirements.